Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Songbird's School of Deliverance [Entry Log Six]

PREVIOUS ENTRY

AA HomeTree: Songbird's School of Deliverance(SSD): Fundamental Progression Log:.

//:loginID::[Alice J. Songbird];

HomeTree Corp..::....:\\:loginID::ACCEPTED
..:\\:October 6, 2033:. 11:22pm
..:\\:employment status:: SSD Warden

//: Entry Log:[6, Strong Will];

//:[Today when I went to go teach the child of room 26A, I must confess that at first I was quite terrified. I would put him at the age of 11 or 12... however, his appearance makes him look as if he were in his young adult years(18 to 20). His muscle tone is far greater than that of the other male children. And I dare say that he has had nothing but a hard life since birth.]::.

//:[Later, when I went around to visit the other children I realized that 26A has more scars on his face than all of the other children have on their entire bodies combined. This and his shear mass make me wonder whether or not he was to replace his Hive's Alpha before we effectively exterminated the parasite. 26A is now my personal top priority, the sooner he learns English, the sooner I can hear his story... assuming he'll be able to learn, and assuming he still remembers...]::.

//:[I regret to say this, but I am quickly losing my patience with time... Unfortunately, I have no choice but to leave all my questions with it.]::.

//:[Anyways, despite the appearance of 26A, he seemed very docile possibly even comfortable with my presence... The whole time I was there he sat on his bedding with his back against the wall, relaxed... RELAXED! NONE of the other children appeared relaxed on my first visitation, even the ones who appeared to be fearful of my presence were tense and stiff... Perhaps his size has made him fear nothing and assume that his appearance is enough to cause no one to mess with him.]::.

//:[Whatever the case may be, I don't know how I could have possibly missed recording how tame 26A was on my first visitation. There are only two explanations; one, that we are getting through to him and he has become comfortable with our company, or two, I had become impatient with my task of visiting 33 ravenous children.]::.

//:[Of course, at first I couldn't see how I would possibly make such a mistake or miss such a dramatic attitude difference between the children. So he had obviously changed... But after I made my second visit to each of the children today, it would appear that each of their attitudes match my description exactly for them exactly... They hadn't changed. What are the odds, that only one child would suddenly become comfortable with my presence.]::.

//:[I am also not sure how I could forget a child who shows such promise... Oh well, dwelling on this won't get me anywhere. All I need to focus on now is attempting to teach 26A until his teacher calls back in... IF she calls back in...]::.
\\:Entry Log::Closed

\\:Logout?::(Y/N):[Y]

\\:loginID::Alice J. Songbird::..

HomeTree Corp..::....::\\:loginID::VERIFIED

\\:Logout::COMPLETE

..:\\:October 7, 2033:. 12:48am

No comments: