Thursday, January 26, 2012

Songbird's School of Deliverance [Entry Log Three]

Previous Entry

AA HomeTree: Songbird's School of Deliverance(SSD): Fundamental Progression Log:.

//:loginID::[Alice J. Songbird];

HomeTree Corp..::....:\\:loginID::ACCEPTED
..:\\:October 1, 2033:. 8:39pm
..:\\:employment status:: SSD Warden

//: Entry Log:[3, Surprise];

//:[To my surprise only 3 of my teachers quit after the incident. It is good to see that many of these people hold the belief that we can save these children.]::.

//:[All I have to say is that classes went well today, nothing impressive to report. But it’s only the third day of classes so I wasn’t expecting much. I still feel that it is my duty to fix what my kind did to the Humans all those years ago… That’s why I MUST succeed. They rid Earth of the parasite without our help so I HAVE to at least try to redeem our failings.]::.

//:[HomeTree was more than generous to take on the hopes and dreams of someone of my race. It is good to know that not all Humans hold a grudge against us… or maybe they are simply mocking my attempts to fix this and shoving our failures in my face in the form of the children of the once infected… I supposed I should just be grateful for this opportunity I have been given.]::.

//:[Hopefully my more morbid thought are simply paranoia. I guess only time will tell… Tomorrow I shall go visit all the kids myself, and with any luck find signs of hope in a few of the children.]::.

//:[I will report my findings tomorrow… If there are any.]::.
\\:Entry Log::Closed

\\:Logout?::(Y/N):[Y]

\\:loginID::Alice J. Songbird::..

HomeTree Corp..::....::\\:loginID::VERIFIED

\\:Logout::COMPLETE

..:\\:October 1, 2033:. 9:11pm

Next Entry

No comments: