Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Songbird's School of Deliverance [Entry Log Five]

PREVIOUS ENTRY

AA HomeTree: Songbird's School of Deliverance(SSD): Fundamental Progression Log:.

//:loginID::[Alice J. Songbird];

HomeTree Corp..::....:\\:loginID::ACCEPTED
..:\\:October 5, 2033:. 6:34pm
..:\\:employment status:: SSD Warden

//: Entry Log:[5, Delay];

//:[Unfortunately, I have yet to have the opportunity to visit the children since my last entry. HomeTree called me away from the school the next day to report on how the first 5 days of classes went. They also proceeded to ask if anything had gone wrong... I made them aware of the loss of Mr. Jonikin and one of the children. And the fact that there were some minor injuries on the first day... I presumed, at the time, that they just didn't know. But now... I'm not too sure. Perhaps they were testing me?]::.

//:[While I was gone, the teachers continued their classes. And upon my return I was thrilled to hear that nothing too eventful occurred. The most worrisome news was that one of my teachers has called out sick "until further notice"... That is the way she put it, and when I spoke with her she sounded perfectly healthy, so I fear she has quit.]::.

//:[So until I receive further word, her child is now mine to teach. Normally I might be upset about this circumstance... However I am rather pleased. Now I can try a more hands-on approach to attempt to reach this child using my methods. Hopefully I shall also learn more about them in this fashion.]::.

//:[Also as to my original plan I shall visit each of the children once again and try verbal interactions. At this time, all of my visitations are merely for study and observation... I'm sure that once I learn more about these children and their kind, I will be able to better teach them... Hopefully my filling in for the "sick" teacher will also help me better understand them.]::.

//:[I hope this child isn't one of the horribly ill tempered children... I realize that I didn't write much about this particular child on my first visit... So, tomorrow at midday I will start teaching my first child in room 26A.]::.

//:[Wishing myself luck...]::.
\\:Entry Log::Closed

\\:Logout?::(Y/N):[Y]

\\:loginID::Alice J. Songbird::..

HomeTree Corp..::....::\\:loginID::VERIFIED

\\:Logout::COMPLETE

..:\\:October 5, 2033:. 7:03pm

NEXT ENRTY

2 comments:

DA Strong said...

"And upon my return I was thrilled to hear that nothing too eventful."

That was the most glaring issue. I hope that when you write these, you add the neat formatting afterwards. It might make it easier to proofread.

I also had a thought that for the individual entries, it might be worthwhile to use less formatting. Perhaps no "pagebreak" at the end, or something. They break up the flow of reading a bit.

SkyHawk said...

DOWP! yeah i fixed that whooops...

but haha no I dont add it afterward. But the pieces at teh beginning and end of the entries I just copy and paste then change the time and date.

Also I kinda felt the same way about the {PageBreaks} awhile ago... so Im going to get rid of them...