Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Songbird's School of Deliverance [Entry Log Two]

Previous Entry

AA HomeTree: Songbird's School of Deliverance(SSD): Fundamental Progression Log:.

//:loginID::[Alice J. Songbird];

HomeTree Corp..::....:\\:loginID::ACCEPTED
..:\\:September 30, 2033:. 7:53pm
..:\\:employment status:: SSD Warden

//: Entry Log:[2, Incident Report];

//:[To whomever may read this, I apologize for not writing an entry about yesterday on our first day of classes... Finding the words to say this is proving incredibly difficult for me right now so I shall make this as formal as I possibly can.]::.

//:[It fills me with great sorrow to announce that SSD lost a teacher and a child yesterday. I was informed of a situation happening in one of the children's rooms and as I arrived, I was met with a gruesome sight. The female child lay slump against the back wall filled with bullet holes, and its blood smeared across the wall. The teacher lay squirming on the floor and two guards struggled to stop the blood that gushed from his throat.]::.

//:[I regret to inform you that the teacher, Paul Atlas Jonikin, did not survive the ordeal.]::.

//:[Of course, I was required to question the guards about the situation. They were both shaken up and I found that HomeTree's guards may not be as qualified as I had hoped. But from what I gather, Mr. Jonikin had become increasingly agitated with the negative feedback from the child. Mr. Jonikin eventually became enraged with her and stepped within the child's restraint limit, where she bit a large chunk out of his throat. Wherein the guards immediately unloaded on the child.]::.

//:[This upsets me. One, HomeTree's guards are apparently prone to panic and a happy trigger-finger. Two, we could have still helped that child. She was still in her restraints and killing the poor thing was unnecessary!]::.

//:[Sorry. This was to be formal... It just I only have so many children to work with and I can't be penalized for the mistakes of the teachers. Yes, it is sad that Mr. Jonikin did not survive but I only have so many shots to make this work.]::.

//:[After the incident, HomeTree informed me that we were to exclude 20 of the children from the teaching process as a "control" group. HomeTree also sent one of their top men to oversee this. I found out that they took 20 of the children and are holding them on a remote base just outside of my school.]::.

//:[Unfortunately, I have no say in the matter and I fear what they may do to the poor children. Tomorrow I shall inform the teachers that they must be patient and wary of the children's restraints. They are wearing them for a reason.]::.

//:[Despite the incident, I am more anxious than ever to reeducate these kids. If we can teach them manners, morals, and English they may yet be able to re-civilize their kind. I just hope the other teachers hold the same beliefs. We owe it to their future. They used to be Human after all.]::.
\\:Entry Log::Closed

\\:Logout?::(Y/N):[Y]

\\:loginID::Alice J. Songbird::..

HomeTree Corp..::....::\\:loginID::VERIFIED

\\:Logout::COMPLETE

..:\\:September 30, 2033:. 9:27pm



Next Entry

4 comments:

DA Strong said...

in the last paragraph, you spelled manners wrong.

HEY, on another note, the kids are zombies, then, or something like zombies. And they're trying to make them like humans again. If not zombies, maybe vampires or cannibals of some kind?

SkyHawk said...

DANGIT

well i guess really you would be the only one who would be able to figure this out at some point sooooo....

do you mind thing getting spoiled?

first let me give you a hint;
"AA" begins each of these entries.

DA Strong said...

Well I guess I forgot about the Cretin. WHOOPS.

SkyHawk said...

Haha indeed! I want one of these Cretin children to be important and show up in one of my actual stories :0 and he's gonna be sweet!