Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life Introduction

This is the exciting story of my life. My name is Stryk, its pronounced the same as 'strike' and yes i know its spelled funny, but get over it that's my name.

I was adopted by an adoring family when I was eight. I had no real name that I knew of at the time so the orphanage had named me Matthew. But now I was more than just a Matthew, I was Matthew Harrison, the only Matthew Harrison of my kind.

I loved the Harrison's as much as they loved me, for the first time that i knew of i had a real family and knew what happiness was. They always told me that when they first saw me they knew i was the one they wanted, there was something about me that was special, different from everyone else.

My life, like many, was pretty lame. I had no real friends, no real family and all of my school teachers hated me. But like all loving parents my adopted family always complimented me on everything about me, such as how cute I was or how sweet I was. However small these compliments were, with how low my self esteem was, they really made me feel a lot better.

The Harrison's never stopped saying how cute my brown hair was or how cute my little face was, although it made me feel babyish it also made me feel really good about myself. The Harrison's always talked about my silver eyes. They were the strangest things anyone had ever seen, the silver was outlined with a bright blue rim and spotted with thousands of different colors. depending on the color clothes i was wearing that color would be the most visible in my eyes and many people claimed that my eyes had a glow to them that was captivating.

I tried playing many different sports and loved them all but no one on the teams liked me so i stopped playing. The only thing in life that seemed to cheer me up was the Harrison's. My life from the beginning just went downhill, but i think i finally hit the bottom of that hill at three AM on new years day, the morning of my sixteenth birthday.

Next

No comments: