Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Nightmare

or: Hotboxing Terrors

olympic noones
dashed against white concrete
in drunken feats of bravery
theater walls surrounding,
crushing
tearing at the corpulence as the spectators escape

awake cold and dark as the fan spins
a blinking light
as a reminder of awareness




I'm zoning out, lost in thought.
is free speech sufficient the professor inquires
why can politicians lie but advertisements cant
I think advertisements lie all the time.
should politicians provide more evidence
did he put drug companies first

(a right to free speech requires that you be informed

but people ARENT informed
I like free speech. It's cool. I approve--
Who's this? You're looking like the coolest kid in this class. You look conceited.
Now I feel conceited.
pause
did i say that out loud

No comments: